FACT: 28 pages documenting specific indications of foreign government support of the 9/11 hijackers are being hidden from the American people.
Congressman Thomas Massie described the 28 pages as “shocking” and said, “I had to stop every couple pages and…try to rearrange my understanding of history. It challenges you to rethink everything.”
Concealing these 28 pages:
- Prevents the American people from reaching informed judgments about the nation’s foreign and defense policies—past and future
- Shields the sponsors of extremism from consequences for their actions—encouraging their continued sponsorship and endangering countless lives at home and abroad
- Undermines the ability of 9/11 family members to achieve courtroom justice against governments who aided and abetted the deaths of their loved ones
28Pages.org supports the growing movement to release the 28 pages by facilitating:
- ACTIVISM. Our guidance, phone scripts and pre-written letters make it easy for citizens to do their part to help bring the 28 pages into the open.
- UNDERSTANDING. The most comprehensive analysis of this issue anywhere on the web—from historical research to new developments on Capitol Hill or in the courtroom, it’s all covered here with the widely-respected 28Pages.org Blog, an FAQ page, links to additional resources and more.
- REPORTING. In addition to the wealth of information found here, journalists from The New York Times, CNN and many other outlets tap 28Pages.org director Brian McGlinchey for his insights.